[Wien] installation issues

Lawal Mohammed mohammedlawal08 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 13:47:34 CEST 2013

Thank you so much Prof. Peter Blaha, Abo Gavin, ...
The link you provided help. The issues are now resolved using two commands
1) yum install gnutplot gnuplot-x11
2) yum install perl-CGI
in fedora 16 and18.

Another issue, in this regard, I got this error

/home/mohammed/WIEN2K/lapw0: error while loading shared libraries: libmkl_intel_lp64.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory >   stop error
while running scf, Chakrabarti Shamik suggested that it is because the path for the file (libmkl_intel_lp64.so) is not properly given during compilation of wien2k (during userconfig_lapw). If that is the case, can anybody please tell me how to set the path for that file properly.

Thanking you all in advance for your response.

Best regards.