[Wien] :RTO not present in case.scf (WIEN2k 13.1)

Yamiel Abreu Alfonso yabreu at ceaden.edu.cu
Mon Oct 21 14:45:46 CEST 2013

Thanks for the answer.

It looks logic to minimize the output during an optimization. Actually, I feel the optimization more fast now. I was using the
MSR1a to optimize the internal positions.

But, after the optimization I did a new full scf calculation, after save_lapw and init_lapw, and the :RTO was not present. I will check it again.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards.

Yamiel.

Message: 2