[Wien] Suggest me any source documents about XMCD in wien2k steps.

Santu Baidya santubaidya2009 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 17:39:34 CEST 2013

Dear wien2k users,

I am using wien2k version "WIEN2k_12.1" to do XMCD and XAS calculation. I
have found several ppts describing theoretical aspects connecting wien2k
but I could not find technical details steps to do XAS and XMCD calculation
in wien2k.

Could anyone suggest me how can I learn XMCD calculation in wien2k.

Thanks.

Santu Baidya
SRF, CMPMS
SNBNCBS
Kolkata-700098

*"The happiest people do not always have the best of all,* * they simply
appreciate  what they find on their way!!!" SANTU
*