[Wien] Parallel execution of hybrid functional calculation

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Sep 1 10:31:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

No, with hybrid functionals the k-point parallelization is for the
k-points in case.klist_ibz only.

Another thing:
If you start a hybrid calculation without case.vectorhf,
case.energyhf and case.weighhf in your directory, then in order to
generate these files, during the 1st iteration lapw1 and lapw2 will
be executed one additional time compared to the next iterations.

F. Tran