[Wien] Why is the case.inorb file required for use in hybrid functionals

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 4 19:38:46 CEST 2013

As DFT+U, the onsite hybrid functionals are implemented in the orb module,
therefore case.inorb is necessary (to specify the fraction of Hartree-Fock
exchange and to which electrons it is applied). But, you don't need to
care about case.inorb and case.indm(c) since they are created
automatically by the script runeece_lapw from case.ineece.

F. Tran