[Wien] (no subject)

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 13:57:55 CEST 2013

The reason for the very concise comment from Gerhard, & slightly less so
from Oleg, is that you have not provided enough information for anyone to
even start to help you. Much more is needed before anyone will pay
attention, e.g. the error file, struct used, input files etc.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996
else has thought"