[Wien] mbj probem gap

Michael Sluydts Michael.Sluydts at UGent.be
Fri Sep 13 10:32:06 CEST 2013

Hello Amine,

Have you taken a closer look at the band structure of the GGA and mBJ
results?

If you get the gap out of the scf files, depending on your k-mesh
sometimes you can miss some data.

For instance if you use a k-mesh that does not include the gamma point
and there is a sharp cross over at the gamma point. Either way the band
structure should give a closer hint as to what is happening.

Regards,

Michael Sluydts