[Wien] restarting the TB-mBJ with a bigger mixing to speed up calculations

Fabiana Da Pieve fabiana.dapieve at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:36:46 CEST 2013

Dear Dr. Tran

thank you very much for your answer. Well, I am not only interested in
the gap, I want to check the performance of TB-mBJ also for the width
of the valence and conduction region with respect to GW. So, I want to
calculate the TB-mBJ band structure when my TB-mBJ SCF calculations is
finished, to be compared with the GW band structure obtained by
Wannierization.

So, if I understand well, these are the things I have to do:
- inside my directory "touch .stop"
- I do not need to send "qdel" or "scancel" to the scheduler of my
cluster, the code will detect the .stop file and automatically stops
when the current iteration is finished. Right ?
- When it has stopped, I change the mixing in case.inm to 0.5
- I restart the calculation with my command
  run_lapw -p -I -cc 0.001 -ec 0.0001 -it -i 100

ARE YOU SURE THAT THIS COMMAND DOES NOT NEED ANY MODIFICATION ?
 (sorry, but I really cannot allow myself to make any error)

Thank you very much

Fabiana