[Wien] gap with hybrid functional

西村 真一 nishimura at chemsys.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Sep 19 01:12:18 CEST 2013

Dear Dr. Tran and WIEN2k community,

I have a question related to this topic.

DOS plot with the "-hf" switch is truncated at a lower energy than Emax value in the case.int file.
The Emax in "-hf" mode is determined by the "nband" variable in case.inhf file?

Could you please tell me the detailed definition of the DOS plot generation with full hybrid functional calculation?

Thank you in advance

Shinichi Nishimura