[Wien] FM + SOC + spin quantization axis

Robert Laskowski rolask at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Tue Apr 1 02:47:07 CEST 2014

Hi,

for that you need to compute whole spin density matrix, from it you can extract all components of the spin magnetization.
However spin collinear code computes only diagonal part of the matrix, therefore only z component can be determined.
To get x  and y you would have to go for non collinear code.

regards

Robert