[Wien] Reg: Where to find spin moment for each orbital?

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Apr 7 17:50:18 CEST 2014

The SPIN moment of an atom is calculated as difference of spin-up -
spin-dn charges.
While the total SPIN moment is printed :MMIxxx, the contribution from
different orbitals are not. You get them as the differences of the
:QTLxxx lines.

PS: Don't mix this up with "orbital moments", which come due to
spin-orbit interaction....