[Wien] about RMT

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Apr 11 11:15:57 CEST 2014

When you use the structeditor (generation of structure) and befor you
save the structure, there is a "line" saying: "set your sphere sizes"
(do it at least once).

PS: If you are a beginner with wie2k and you start with this structure -
good luck.

You need probably some big cluster (with maybe at least 64 cores) and
the mpi-version. Just remember: during init_lapw: just use ONE k-point
and RKMAX=2.5 - 3.0