[Wien] Fermi + Syntax error

Muhammad Sajjad sajjadpu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:07:01 CEST 2014

Thank you Sir Gavin Abo. Actually, I am using this version for long time
and working quite well.  I dont think so that this version is creating
problem as it is performing right calculations for other alloys (even from
-30 to 15 % vol.change) as well as for the same alloy from -20 to 20 %
volume change. As Prof. P. Bala has suggested earlier to change k mesh and
Emax. I have done these two jobs but the problem persists.