[Wien] (no subject)

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sat Apr 19 19:04:31 CEST 2014

The message is so vague that it is unlikely that anyone can or will
help you. Recently there seems to be many similarly vague questions on
the listserver, and asking such questions won't get you anywhere.

As a professional scientist, it is your job to do some work first to
better understand what you want to ask, what has already been done and
similar. For instance, if you want to know about "TEM and Wien2k" then
just put this into google! https://www.google.com/search?q=wien2k+tem
. Then read and think.

An informed, much more specific question when you already know
something is much more likely to yield useful results.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University