[Wien] Need help

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Apr 29 13:23:06 CEST 2014

Hi,

Maybe. 34 atoms with WIEN2k is not a cheap calculation. To eventually
speed up the calculation, you have to consider two things:

1) Are you not using parameters (e.g., size of basis set, k-mesh, etc.)
which are set to values that are more than what you really need?
I'm thinking about the k-mesh in particular.

2) The possibility to run your calculation in parallel (with -p).

F. Tran