[Wien] (no subject)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Aug 20 15:25:54 CEST 2014

'LAPW1 crashed' is commonly from a preceding error like

rsh: command not found
[http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg01194.html]

or

can't open unit
[http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg01445.html]

or

lapw1c: command not found
[http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2008-November/011821.html]

Since there is a multitude of possible causes, probably nobody can help
as you can see without additional information (like that shown in
STDOUT, dayfile, or error files).