[Wien] about the rmt value

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sun Aug 24 20:26:43 CEST 2014

The first think to note is that emails should go to the list, not private
email addresses (unless someone asks you to).

The typical RMT via setrmt for Co is around 1.8, your value is too small.
Use some viewer to look at the atom distances of your case.struct, e.g.
Xcrygen, Vesta, Crystalmaker, Jmol, Atoms.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University