[Wien] mBJ

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 2 09:16:16 CET 2014

Hi,

I doubt that you did the things correctly. After the LDA (or GGA)
calculation, the procedure is to run init_mbj_lapw twice (as
indicated in the UG) and then to execute run_lapw (again) for
mBJ (check that mBJ is specified in case.in0) until convergence
is achieved. For a non-magnetic system like ScN it should really
not matter which density (LDA or GGA) is used to start the mBJ
calculation.

F. Tran