[Wien] SCF Convergence with mBJ

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 5 21:05:04 CET 2014

Hi,

Magnetic systems can be very difficult to converge and even
more with mBJ. But, without knowing more details it's difficult
to help you. Which criteria of convergence for energy (-ec) and
charge (-cc) are you using? During how many iterations
did you let the calculation running? You could also
do "grep :DIS case.scf" to show use how the distance charge
behaves.

F. Tran