[Wien] save_lapw and optimize script

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Mon Dec 15 13:40:17 CET 2014

addendum:
It appears only for
   -o -f
but not for
   -f -o
reason is that save_lapw uses aleways "set new" together with -f (and also -s, -d)
new is already set before the commandline switches are analysed,
is there a reason that those switches need new but cannot run with old ?
easiest workarround is to remove the "set new" for     "case -[F|f] ", etc..

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University