[Wien] RE How to do the different magnetic calculation for a material (for example:NiO)

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Thu Dec 25 09:40:35 CET 2014

On 24.12.2014 21:55, Abed Reg wrote:
> 2/ I found in some documentation that they have done a paramagnetic
> calculation with wien2k code like what's mentionned below:

I am sure that they had done nonmagnetic calculations with local atomic
M=0, at least in text they call it nonmagnetic, and only in Figs they
write para.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 218988(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru, lyuka17 at mail.ru (office)
         lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://fti.udm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/