[Wien] Convergence problem

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sun Dec 28 18:47:08 CET 2014

You almost certainly need to run spin polarized, probably MSR1 (GREED 0.1),
TEMPS (room temp). The convergence is complicated for WC (& simple GGAs)
due to an electronic phase transition between sp & d occupation near the
fixed point.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu