[Wien] Bi2Se3 atomic positions in wien2k structure file.

Naseem Hassan raheskoon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 16:30:33 CET 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your input. Sir, if possible kindly teach me how to
extract position from the fallowing wycoff position. Please help because it
will be a general skill that will add to my knowledge.

http://cryst.ehu.es/cgi-bin/cryst/programs/nph-wp-list?gnum=166&grha=hexagonal

Thank You Sir,
Naseem (A beginner)