[Wien] Hello

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Feb 8 21:35:39 CET 2014

Your question is not very clear. What you have to do is just
1 iteration (-i 1) to generate case.r2v and case.vresp. Then,
when this single iteration is finished follow these steps
1) Save the calculation
2) Make the appropriate changes in case.in0 and case.in0_grr
3) Do the mBJ calculation with, e.g.,  run_lapw -ec 0.0001 -cc 0.0001 -NI

Usually, a mBJ calculation requires many more iterations than conventional
functionals to converge.