[Wien] Unable to incorporate the file into WIEN2k 11 mentioned by Dr. Steffan

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Tue Feb 11 11:51:34 CET 2014

copy-paste into mail format has introduced some spaces that should not
be there. Otherwise, this structure file is fine.

Either compare this file with one that is working, and remove the extra
spaces (all dots should be a the required positions, etc.), or generate
a new structure file by w2web using the lattice parameters and
coordinates of that example file as input.

Stefaan