[Wien] Compilation problem due to not able to find path for mkl libraries

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 07:42:26 CET 2014

Dear wien2k users,

   Thanks for your response. But still we have not able to solve the
problem.We are using recent version of compiler consists of both fortran
and mkl library: Composer_xe_2013_Sp1.1.106. We are using Red-Hat linux. We
are installing wien2k 13 and have set the following options:

FOPT:-FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -traceback -assume buffered_io
LDFLAGS:$(FOPT) -L$(MKLROOT)/lib/$(MKL_TARGET_ARCH) -lpthread
DPARALLEL:'-DParallel'
R_LIBS:-L/opt/intel/composer_xe_2013_sp1.1.106/mkl/lib/intel64-lmkl_intel_lp64
-lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -lpthread

we have set the proper path of ifort and mkl in .bash_profile and in
ld.so.conf. Compiler has been installed properly and we also have already
done ldconfig.

The error during compilation has came in this form:
ld: can not find lmkl_intel_lp64.....

Looking forward to your response.

with regards,