[Wien] Print plane wave coefficients flom LAPW1 with -p option

Robert Laskowski rolask at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Jan 9 01:50:44 CET 2014

Hi,

binary vector is written in tapewf.F, look for

#ifdef Parallel
!_REAL      CALL PDGEMR2D( NV, 1, Z, 1, i, DESCZ, ZLOCAL, 1, 1, DESCLOCAL,
ICTXTALL)
!_COMPLEX      CALL PZGEMR2D( NV, 1, Z, 1, i, DESCZ, ZLOCAL, 1, 1, DESCLOCAL,
ICTXTALL)
         IF(myid.eq.0) THEN
!_REAL        WRITE(10) (ZLOCAL(J,1),J=1,NV)
!_COMPLEX         WRITE(10) (CONJG(ZLOCAL(J,1)),J=1,NV)
         END IF
#else
!_REAL         WRITE(10) (Z(J,I),J=1,NV)
!_COMPLEX         WRITE(10) (CONJG(Z(J,I)),J=1,NV)
#endif

in case of mpi PDGEMR2D collects data from all nodes and then process
myid.eq.0 writes it. Just put there your formatted write. For convenience you
can activate the write by detecting presence of some file for instance
.asciivector.

regards

Robert