[Wien] elastic-pressure

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun Jan 12 20:49:16 CET 2014

You can find information that can help you with this error in the
trouble shooting section of Wien2k usersguide
[http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf], FAQ on the
Wien2k website [http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/faq/qtlb.html], and by
searching the mail archive
[http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/].