[Wien] dstart error

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Jan 18 10:46:24 CET 2014

This is probably because you are using w2web, always make sure that the
complex calculation box is not checked before you do the initialize
calc. steps.  During the initialize calc. steps, the program will
generate case.in2 (non-complex) or case.in2c (complex).  If it generates
case.in2c, it will automatically check the complex calculation box.
However, if the complex calculation box is checked before, it can fail
with the error you are seeing because it generated case.in2, but you are
trying to force it to use a case.in2c that does not exist.