[Wien] Effect of finite nucleus on electron density at the nucleus

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sun Jan 19 17:11:54 CET 2014

Hmmmmmmmm.

There are some nasty numerical issues about how to treat the density
near the nucleus in Wien2k. I spent some months trying to work out
what is "right" to get better results with MSR1a for the forces, and
ended up giving up.

May I suggest a simple test. Try changing the R0 value that you are
using for the atoms, and perhaps adjust NPT, using clminter to
interpolate. Then see how the hyperfine results change.