[Wien] Effect of finite nucleus on the change of electron capture decay rate under compression

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Jan 21 13:56:45 CET 2014

Interesting.

Maybe relevant, maybe not. I seem to remember that conventional functionals
do not always do a great job near the nucleus, so there can be errors in
the high angle x-ray scattering factors. Some time ago there was an
experimental lcore which did a better job; unfortunately I cannot find the
reference. Peter probably has the code and, at your own risk, you might
want to try it.

Beyond that you would have to change the nuclear part of the Coulomb
integrals in lapw0.F.

Laurence Marks
Dept Mat Sci & Eng
Northwestern University