[Wien] quasi-bidimensional compounds

ben amara imen imen.benamara5 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:16:36 CET 2014

Dear Wien2k Users and developers ,

 I look forward to calcultate the physical  properties of
quasi-bidimensional compounds ( in the case of low-dimensional eg following
a given direction) but I  I have no idea how ! . So,  I want to know :
1)  Wien2k code is able to calculated  the structural, electronic and
optical  features of quasi-bidimensional compounds??
2)  Please,  Can someone tell me How we can do the SCF calculations and
 the electronic structure of theses compounds ? I mean if  there are some
particuliar procedures or techniques ??
Thanks in advance