[Wien] Regarding failure of making struct and initial file of Hexagonal structure

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jan 27 10:19:10 CET 2014

No.

P6/mmc   is NOT a rhombohedral space group, but a hexagonal one.
Thus NO conversion of positions .....

So just give  a,a,c,alpha,beta,gamma (120)  and
1/3,2/3,0.25  as position of an atom.

The second atom at 2/3,1/3,.75  will be created automatically if you use
the spacegroup symbol.

PS: make sure you enter 1/3  and not just 0.3333