[Wien] Error in LAPW2

vishal jain vjain045 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 12:40:29 CET 2014

I'm not understand this is problem with structure or not? actually there
was a vacuum of 30 Ang and Thickness of Fe, Co, Al layers was ~31 Angstrom
fixed, thickness according to unit cell of Fe, Co and Al. and Fe, Co and Al
structure was prepared by w2web

The thin film structure was prepared by STRUCTEDITOR
Fe Thickness 11.46
Co Thickness 12.21 ang
Al Thickness 8.099 ang