[Wien] Guidance require for structure generation

Naseem Hassan raheskoon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 11:53:41 CEST 2014

Thank You All.

I benefited from all of you on mailing list. You are absolutely right I
should learn instead of spoon feeding. I can understand fully that experts
are already handling the burden of below average questions.

Inspite of all your recommendation I wish that someone should suggest a
road map of topics that leads to solution of making new structure in
WIEN2k. I see many emails on mailing list that suggest the similar kind of
problem of making structure for a specific space group. I really wanted to
learn this but always lost in multiple topics. Many of seniors to whom I
know personally know can not solve this problem. Just suggesting, that it
will beneficial for newcomers if someone can prepare a tutorial on this
issue. We sometimes do not work on compounds just because we cannot make
structure file in wien2k.

Best Regards
Naseem