[Wien] (no subject)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jul 9 03:23:16 UTC 2014

It is looking for the Wien2k executable file called 'nn' in the
directory '/home/mohamed/Desktop/wien/', but cannot find it, which is
why you are getting the error 'Command not found'.

The WIENROOT environmental variable in .bashrc might not be pointing to
the directory of the Wien2k installation
[http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg08229.html]
or Wien2k might not be completely installed
[http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg07874.html].