[Wien] cubic &tetragonal elastic-reg

morteza jamal m_jamal57 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 11:27:54 UTC 2014

Dear M. Sundareswari ,
1)
I don't know howmuch this difference is for different ver. of WIEN2k.
I think this difference can be for different version of mixer program.
You can improve it if increase the value of energy convergency (-ec 0.00001 or -ec 0.000001).

2)
what is your "COMMAND RUN" command for c11-c12 and c66?
what is your error?
the order of job is not mandatory.
you must run T_calljob_lapw in main case directory but, i recommend to run "TETRA.job" file by hand
because you will able to see errors.

With best,
Morteza