[Wien] Fwd: 3D Fermi surface -reg

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jul 23 18:19:02 UTC 2014

Is File->Close available?  If so, a structure might already be open in
xcrysden, which disables the "Open Wien2k" option in the File menu and
clicking Close can make "Open Wien2k->Fermi Surface" highlightable again.

If that does not fix the problem, xcrysden has its own mailing list
[http://www.xcrysden.org/XCrySDen.html#mailing-list], and a post there
might receive a more insightful response about what things can disable
option from the xcrysden developer.