[Wien] pbs_tmrsh x ssh

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jul 23 21:30:17 UTC 2014

It seems to me that pbs_tmrsh is only available on systems that have PBS
Professional.

There is information about it in the PBS Professional support
documentation (Reference Guide and User Guide) on Altair's PBS Works
website:

http://www.pbsworks.com/(S(k4q1hy4krq5yn3rw0qjyvcmg))/SupportDocuments.aspx

I would say replace ssh by pbs_tmrsh in siteconfig and see what happens;
either it works as an ssh replacement or it doesn't.