[Wien] request to Robert Laskowski

John Rundgren jru at kth.se
Wed Jun 4 15:40:59 CEST 2014

Dear W2k team,

I should be much obliged if Robert Laskowski would introduce a new
structeditor command
   so=orderallaintoconsecutivelayers(s,vec)
analogous to
   sm=movealla(s,vec).

For instance, I have successfully designed the supercell
   CORu0001-sqrt(3) x sqrt(3)R30deg
using structeditor. In the absence of a specific structeditor command I
order the atoms by manual copying and pasting.

In low energy electron diffraction research atomic ordering after
ascending coordinate normal to the surface is a rule. I like to hold out
LEED as a motivation for a specific structeditor command.

Best,
John Rundgren, KTH