[Wien] why there is no case.in1c and case.in2c ?

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Fri Jun 6 14:40:15 CEST 2014

If there are no in1c, in2c etc files after the initialisation
then the structure has most probably an inversion center and does not need a complex calculation
or something else went wrong during initialisation and the creation of the in1, in2 etc files was not even started.

In my experience "the box "complex calculation (no inversion)"" is usefull,
if you have an old complex case and re-introduce it to w2web, then you will need to check the no inversion box by hand
otherwise w2web will not recognize that it is a complex calculation.
Indeed, one should not check that box if one has a center of inversion and there is also no need to check it before initialisation.

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University