[Wien] Photon energy range in epsilon function

eagle ying leithron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 09:38:36 CET 2014

Thanks, Xavier. I have specify a higher Emax value in case.in1(from 2.5 to
5.5) as well as in case.inop(from 2.0 to 5.0) as directed.  The epsilon
plot is different from the default situation. There appears to be a lot
more very narrow peaks(maybe include some large matrix elements cut off
before), but the contour is similar. Most papers seems to use the default
Emax values in case.in1 and case.inop to do the plot. Thanks a lot for your
kind help!
2014-3-3 下午4:08于 "Rocquefelte" <xavier.rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr>写道: