[Wien] Different results with different versions of Wien2k

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Mar 4 15:18:41 CET 2014

One thought,  have a look at the linearization energies, e.g. do
grep -e :E*00* *.scf1up

There is a change in how the linearization energies are handled in the
two versions. To quote from the release notes " if there is a LO at
"high energy" (0.3), it is set to EF+0.2Ry (instead of EF-0.2 Ry)". I
have noticed that this can increase the energies slightly.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University