[Wien] Reg: SO caluclations

Riemann Derakhshan riemann.derakhshan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 07:31:12 CET 2014

Dear  Stefaan

I hope You are well

I also need -So calculation, since I am absloute biginer with Wien2k

I have a question about initializing for Spin-Orbit calculation, I want to
know

how You adjust the parameters. You do favour if You  give me any detailed

about it. I would be Thankful if You give me screen shots from Your

initializing for -So calculation.

sincerely

Riemann