[Wien] error message occurred in excuting current integration

Bing Zhou luxunca at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 27 11:53:19 CET 2014

Dear all,

I run nmr calcualtions for a borate mineral of probertite using the latest version of NMR module, however, I encoutered the following error message although I still got the NMR integration results. I am wondering if I can ignore these error messages, or I should fix it and run nmr calculations again?

EXECUTING:     /global/software/wien2k-13-1/bin/nmr -case probertite-opt-DOS -mode current    -green         -scratch /scratch/       -noco

MKL ERROR: Parameter 3 was incorrect on entry to ZGEMM .