[Wien] question regarding

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Wed May 7 12:09:48 CEST 2014

It seems, Wien2k is running on your local machine? My guess is, that you
changed the name of your machine ('msajjad') when you moved and should
setup w2web new.

If Wien2k is not running on your local machine there is probably now a
firewall between your new place and the machine running Wien2k. Look
into the firewall settings of the machine running Wien2k and the network
servers in between.

Good look!

---
Dr. Martin Pieper