[Wien] optimization internal positions

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Mon May 19 10:14:59 CEST 2014

In general, follow the extensive description in the user guide.

You have a warning of overlapping spheres - why did you INCREASE the
RMT's??? Check your structure, look into output nn if the distances are
ok and reduce the RMT's by proabably a few per cent.

Good look

---
Dr. Martin Pieper
Karl-Franzens University