[Wien] file case.klist_band

Parker, David S. parkerds at ornl.gov
Mon May 19 21:24:33 CEST 2014

Does anyone know if it is possible in the case.klist_band file to include
k vectors consisting of 3 digit numbers, not 1 or 2 (the physical k-point
is divided of course by the overall number, for which 3 digits seems OK)?
I am trying to plot an off-symmetry point feature and need to use a
3-digit k-point identifier. Thanks, David Parker