[Wien] relaxation (was:_nb in dscgst.F 256 128)

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Mon Nov 10 15:20:31 CET 2014

Dear Mona,

        Now you have a relaxed supercell, that is no longer a supercell, in the sense that it is relaxed, the atoms have moved and you have no translation symmetry within the cell.

        You need to reinitiate the system, the Rmt need to be adjusted to 0% reduction to reduce the calculation time. You have problems with <>.inst, so remove it and it will be created in the reinitiation.In the reinitiation you will need to put again the atomic magnetic orientations; up, down or no magnetic.

            Saludos

                    Pablo