[Wien] Cannot run "x dstart"

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Nov 13 18:09:40 CET 2014

If you search the mailing list archive for "error while loading shared
libraries", you should find information on how you can solve this error:

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=error+while+loading+shared+libraries&l=wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at

If you are using the newer Composer XE ifort versions, you need to
source compilervars.sh in .bashrc:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09584.html

For older ifort versions, it might have been necessary to export more
directly the path to the libmkl_intel_lp64.so library file:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg07906.html

If .bashrc is not working to set the environment on your system, it
might be necessary to do it another way, and you should consult the your
operating system documentation on how to set it.  For example, on some
systems, it might be necessary to use a conf file:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg08016.html

or

An alternative solution would be to recompile using 'static linking'
settings with the help of the Intel Link Advisor [
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-mkl-link-line-advisor ].

After making any changes to the environment (.bashrc), do not forget to
kill and restart w2web so that it will recognize the changes:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg07979.html